At MLi Environmental, safety is ingrained in our culture and values. We proudly boast that we have completed over 5,000 RCRA hazardous waste removals without a single safety incident.
Our Safety Culture
How we are committed to safety:
- Keep all employees current with training in chemical compatibility, health and safety, and DOT & EPA regulations
- Practice stop work authority when a hazardous situation presents itself
- Stock a supply of safety equipment that exceeds OSHA and Department of Labor standards
- Encourage open discussions for improvement in health and safety across the company
MLi Environmental continually reinforces and educates its employees to always exhibit safe actions. Our safety culture promotes confident and happy employees, who in turn promote a personal commitment to you, the customer.
A Commitment to Sustainability
MLi Environmental recognizes that sustainability is the foundation of the work we do. To us, sustainability is taking action to promote a healthy world today and for generations to come. We are committed to working with customers and each other to minimize negative environmental impacts, while always seeking opportunities for improvement.
Our sustainability goals & commitments:
- Maximizing energy efficiency through well-planned logistics and efficient vehicles
- Prioritizing safety and health through all business operations
- Promoting the advancement of education for all employees
- Ensuring operations focus on establishing policies and procedures that promote a sustainable workplace
- Using our expertise to educate and inform customers and the community about managing hazardous materials sustainably
To learn more about our commitment to safety and maintaining all RCRA hazardous waste regulations, please contact us at MLi Environmental today.