MLI offers onsite and remote dangerous goods shipping options throughout the United States. Services include material identification, packaging and shipping of hazardous materials both domestically and internationally.
How We Help You Ship
At MLI, we are here to work on your behalf to provide everything you need for successful dangerous goods shipping services. This is how our process works:
- Submit a form or call us to discuss the dangerous goods you wish to ship
- We classify and identify all hazards associated with your goods according to DOT and IATA guidelines
- MLI generates all dangerous goods documentation, declarations, markings, and labels for you and prepares the empty package
- We mail you the materials you need for a successful shipment with detailed instructions
- You box your goods with our direction and deliver it to your local carrier for shipment
Benefits of Using a Trained DG Shipper
- Expertly prepared shipments ensuring compliance
- Your shipment delivered correctly and quickly the first time
- Reduce risk and liability on you and your company
- Eliminate time and money needed to meet training requirements
- Avoid having to interpret comprehensive rules and regulations
- Skip the need to purchase proper labels, packaging, markings and paperwork
To learn more about our hazmat air shipping and ground shipping, please fill out the form below to speak with our team!