We can ship your dangerous goods & hazardous materials.
You need to ship dangerous goods (DG) or hazardous materials (HM) to a lab for analysis or you may need to ship a hazardous sample to a client for review. How do you go about doing this without wasting time and money? Well, at MLi Environmental, we have the answer!
Here at MLi Environmental, we take pride in each and every customer’s needs. We have seen a continued clients needing to ship hazardous materials to prospective buyers or laboratories needing samples of a certain chemical deemed hazardous by the EPA, FAA and DOT. How many times have you tried to ship dangerous goods or hazardous materials only to be turned away because FedEx refused the shipment for various reasons? Did you know that the majority of DG and HM shipments have been refused by FedEx because the individual shipper (you) have not been trained to package dangerous goods or hazardous materials per 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Regulations? Not only did you waste your time, but you have wasted money in the packaging, the sample itself, the time to drive it to a FedEx Service Center, and the list goes on. Take out the guesswork and let us get it shipped for you.
MLi Environmental has teamed up with world-renowned shipping company, FedEx, to help ship your dangerous goods and hazardous materials the first time, every time in 7 easy steps.
Here is how MLi helps ship your hazardous waste materials:
- We discuss the dangerous good(s) or hazardous material(s) you wish to ship: constituents, size, quantity, destination, etc., via the phone
- MLi generates ALL the shipping paperwork. (Shippers Declaration and Waybill)
- MLi puts the correct labeling on the empty package
- MLi mails the shipping paperwork and the empty package to you
- You open a box to find the correct paperwork and packaging needed to ship your dangerous good or hazardous material as discussed
- You box your dangerous good or hazardous material in the packaging we provided to you, per the directions we have given
- Once you package the dangerous good or hazardous material and seal it closed, drop it off at a FedEx Service Center near you for shipment
So how much does shipping hazardous materials cost?
The price to ship dangerous goods or hazardous materials all depends upon the following criteria:
- What the material is
- What we have to buy for specific packaging, based on the material being shipped, size and quantity.
- Our time to facilitate this entire transaction.
- Our cost to ship paperwork and the empty packaging to our customer.
- Whether MLi uses its FedEx account or the Yours.
So STOP the frustration, waste of time and money, driving back and forth to FedEx to get your hazardous samples shipped. You have a business to run and can’t afford to waste anything. Give us a call and leave all your headaches behind.